Emerald Warriors RFC (EWRFC) is a young rugby club committed to representing their community at all levels of rugby.
Based in South County Dublin, EWRFC is currently seeking a level 1 qualified coach for the 2017/18 season.
The role is suitable for an up-and-coming or newly qualified coach. The term will initially be for one season; contract extensions will be discussed on review.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure player welfare is kept to a high standard at all times.
- Enhance players’ skills and ability for the upcoming pre-season/season and the post-season tour.
- The potential candidate will be expected to liaise with the Club President and the Club Committee to ensure that goals are being achieved.
- Maintain club standards and discipline.
Skills & Experience required
- Have extensive experience at all levels of rugby.
- Have completed suitable IRFU coaching accreditation.
- Possess excellent networking, time management, communication and team building skills.
EWRFC are inviting interested parties to submit their questions and or application and CV to [email protected]